First Day at Ragging

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ragging is a very essential and nondetachable part of any technical education. And MMS is no exception for it. So yesterday was our first day show at ragging.
We all were invited in the auditorium. Our seniors were already there waiting for us. It started with presenting a slide show of their photographs of last one year. Probably in an attempt to relax us before starting with further procedures. And then, they started inviting people on stage.
And I was among the first group to be called on stage. We were first asked to formally introduce ourselves. On my introduction, one senior gave the reaction, "There is a professor among us".. :-)
Later came the most interesting part. We were asked to dance on "Kajrare". I had never danced in my whole life but somehow managed to have 1-2 thumkas. And thankfully, that was all. He didn't ask me to do anything more.
From today for a week more, we all are supposed to be in tie. So yesterday I bought a tie and now looking for someone to tie a knot (only tie knot.. No any other knot you fool) for me.
That's all for the first day. More is gonna come our way. And I will be trying to enjoy it.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 7:07 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment