Life in Mumbai

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm in mumbai these days, as most of you already know. Life is going great here. Though I'm not getting much time to brainstorm and scribble in this place, let me assure you that the flow will never stop. Anyways, here is what I did in last 3 days..

August 21st: It was our introduction ceremony. We were told about college and its facilities etc. Same old thing like happens in every college. Best thing about the day was I met with my fellow classmates with whom I was in constant touch through orkut and messengers. And to tell you something, people actually found me very silent guy. I mean they were expecting a very dynamic kinda guy in me. But I turned out to be kinda introvert against their expectations. Well, I just said them one thing.. WAIT AND WATCH :-)

August 22nd: We had been to "Chak De" today. Will write whole review of the movie soon. But for now, just know that its worth a watch. I was to this movie with new friends. And this friends still think I am very silent kinda guy totally opposite to their expectations. WAIT AND WATCH :-)

August 23rd: Today was our induction program. We were introduced to the subjects we are going to study in the coming semester. And this was first time I realised what a tough time we are gonna have in the coming times.. Pray for me friends..

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 8:07 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment