My Wishlist

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Those who have added me in their orkut friend list already know that my birthday is approaching. If you don't yet know, find out the date.
Well, here is my wish list for this birthday. These are few things which are on my "buy list". However, if you gift those to me, that will be great.. :-)

1) Trekking shoes (Preferably "Woodlands Tractor" but for your convenience you can go with " Hunter shoes from Bata")
2) The book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad"
3) The book "The monk who sold his ferrari"
4) A cool and trendy locket
5) Bluetooth Headset (Nokia Preferably)
6) Video Disc of "Rang De Basanti"
7) Web Space of about 30 MB. (I already have a domain dineshsoni.com )

Well, these are only small things. Big things like 6.1 MP Digital Camera and music player I will prefer to buy myself.. And ya. Don't forget to call me up to wish a Happy Birthday..

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 7:25 AM  

2 people thought of commenting on this:

nice wishlist...
atleast its attainable. Definitely logical. Unlike mine.. one of the wishes include me having a castle..

quick question.
a locket? really?

Unknown said...
Sunday, 26 August, 2007  

yup.. really..
i'm not asking for a gold chain.. just some trendy locket from fashion street.. :-)

Dinesh said...
Tuesday, 28 August, 2007  

Post a Comment