The New Template

Thursday, June 07, 2007

As you must have already noticed, I've a new template. The "downright v3.0" template has been set for my blog. I got this template from The Blogger WorkShop. This was referred to me by a friend. This template has a simple yet efficient interface. With no bulky background image, it loads faster on low end internet connection too. With the three columns, I can efficiently display my links and advertisements. Besides the ample space provided to the central column is one thing that makes my posts look better and more beautiful. The extra space remaining in the sidebars can now be utilized to add more buttons and display more links to my favorite sites..
One problem: The left and right sidebar load prior to the central main post column. So on text based browsers and wap browsers, the links appear prior to the posts. So that might be a little pain in the neck.However the problem can easily be rectified by editing the template in HTML mode and rearranging the element.
Overall, I can easily recommend you this template. It gives a professional look to your blog.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 10:49 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment