The Date Game

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Today is 5th June, 2007 (05-06-07). Few people will find something special with the date like it makes the number 5-6-7. And I won't give a wtf look to them. Cause, though it doesn't amuse me much, I don't even find anything weired into it..
Few people make these *memorable* dates more memorable. Like this friend of mine who is going to marry on 7th July 2007 (7-7-7). He is going to take 7 pheras on 7th day of 7th month of 7th year of (unfortunately not 7th) 3rd century.
I've seen many new shops opening on 7th August 2006 (7-8-6). It might be religious statement for few, a numerology game for few. But for me its plane calender date. But if I will be told to really make use of one such unusual date, I will prefer to get married on 9th September, 2009 (9-9-9). Well, its still 2 years away so let's not say anything about it. Let's now just hope that I get into some good MBA college. :-)

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 10:20 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment