Ubuntu 6.0

Friday, March 09, 2007

Today I got second consignment of Ubuntu 6.0 10.0 CDs. This time I've received 10 CDs of the same. In first consignment, I had 3 CDs.
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, freely available with both community and professional support.
Ubuntu offers you a complete Linux-based operating system, including all the major applications you need to play and work. With a strong focus on a desktop that Just Works, Ubuntu is a great choice for home or the office. The base system and all included software is free, and support is available from the community or by professional support providers.

I'm going to distribute these CDs amongst my friends and students so as to spread linux. This is under a special scheme by Ubuntu. You can also order the free CDs from here. Or alternatively, you can just put me an e-mail for the CD.

Correction: The CDs contain UBUNTU 10.0 I had earlier mentioned it as UBUNTU 6.0

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 9:49 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment