Wi fi

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Its so comfortable to sit in the college cafeteria, enjoying your lunch and write to your blog. With the laptop in your laps and wifi rays floating around the room, this is like a fantastic way to say connected. And more or less, its a status symbol to surf internet at your laptop.
For me, this is one dream come true kinda thing. Staying connected to the online world while talking with your offline friends too. Last three years, I was staying away from offline friends in the quest of staying in touch with the online world through orkut and blogging. But I'm happy that finally I'm able to manage both at the same time.
Anyways, its now time to get back to my lunch. C ya guys. Lot more to write but maybe in the evening.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 2:28 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment