MMS Life...!!!

Friday, September 21, 2007

It had been long time since i put up something on blog. These days I'm just going too busy with the college, projects, Guest lectures and all.. Its wonderful coming back to the other side of the table. After being into teaching for one year, I can understand my teachers in more refined way. Or at least I think so.. Other way round, I now know what I'm gonna miss in the corporate life. So I am enjoying my college life in more refined way.
Anyways, today I'm enjoying this guest lecture about "Ideas that Click" organised by a Management Institute in Mumbai. The first lecture is about Chanakya Niti and its uses in today's Management world. I don't know what the person is talking about. But it seems he is just trying to tell us who is Chanakya and ow this person has studied about Chanakya. I am just waiting for him to come to the point.

These days, I'm also working on a case study about the popular Marathi Stage Show "Marathi Bana". Its a stage show consisting of 125 artists performing on stage simultaneously. It makes people aware of the Marathi culture that people are tending to forget these days. I happened to meet the director of the show Mr. Ashok Hande and was surprised to see how down to earth this person is. He talked to us even though he was in great hurry for an interview. He has also promised us a chance to get more refined and closer look at the things during the show on 23rd at Deenanath, Vile Parle. He also promised us an interview at a later stage.

I'm going to an industrial visit tomorrow to Parle - G. I don't know how the visit is going to come up but hopefully we will have fun. If the visit doesn't satisfy the purpose of learning, at least it will be a picnic for us. The day after tomorrow, we are going to watch the popular show "Marathi Bana" for the case study.

Will be updating you about the things. For the time being, this person has come to the point. So I better now concentrate on the slide show and the seminar.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 10:12 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment