Its 2 AM

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yup.. Its 2 AM. And blogging is second thing wich I can do it at this moment. First one which I can do or rather I am compelled to do is find and kill the bedbugs. This place in Mumbai where I'm living has lot of bedbugs. They have captured all over my bedding by now.
Now they are taking extra advantage of my descency. But I've no other option apart from being descent. I can't do anything to them. I searched the internet for finding ways of avoiding these bedbugs or killing them. But it seemed helpless. Only thing I can do now is avoid sleeping in the pre-dawn time which is the most prominant attacking time of these bugs. They are less active during day. So I can sleep during the day time.
This option doesn't seem feasible practically but why not give it a try. Like I can sleep early and get up at 2 AM, study or surf for 3-4 hour, sleep again at 5 and then again get up and get going for college by 7. Nice plan isn't it? Only one small thing.. What about the dinner if I sleep early? :-(

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 2:01 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment