400 posts completed

Friday, June 15, 2007

The post about "PFA Pune" was my 400th post. I wanted to make a big deal about my 400th post. But then I though there is no big deal in writing 400 posts for my blog. 500th post might be some deal.
I am putting up entries in this blog since November 2004. So my blog is around 2 and half year old. I have written posts on various topics (as can be seen in the sidebar) in this blog. When I started the blog, I did never thought that I will write 400 posts. I started a blog just because Hardik was continously bugging me to start a blog. But later as comments kept coming, I felt more enthusiasm in updating the blog. Hoping for the same support from all my well wishers..
On the occasion of completing 400 posts, I just thought to check which were my century posts.
My 50th post was about Broken Window Theory,
100th post was about Fort Clean Up Campaigns,
150th post was about Cleanup campaign at Tikona,
200th post was about Earthquake in Latur,
250 th post was about SMS: New headache,
300th post was about why gandhiji never got a nobel prize and
350th post was about What Indians expect from the Indian scenario today. Hope that the journey will proceed the same way and with the same pace. You good wishes are required for this.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 11:50 AM  

2 people thought of commenting on this:

congrats that a great acheivement... hows trekking commin along?? Hows life... genrally peeked in to say 'hi!'

Anonymous said...
Saturday, 16 June, 2007  

Thanks Hima.. my life is going good.. Trekking has taken a pause..

Dinesh said...
Thursday, 21 June, 2007  

Post a Comment