SMS: A new headache...!!!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

"A Doctor Anuj Shrivastava died due to hunger strike. Media refuging to cover. Please pass this to as many youths as you can"


Did you receieve this SMS? What was your reaction? Oh My God !!! So Bad !!! I should do something for it. Atleast forward to few more people. So you click on forward option in your mobile and forwarded the message to few more youngsters. Did you do exactly the same? Then I will term you as another dumbo person.

I don't know why don't people like to confirm before spreading the news. One of my friend forwarded me this message. (Actually many frineds forwarded but I am talking about one of them). When I asked him whether he has confirmed the news before forwarding, his reaction was the person who sent me this is himself a doctr. So it must be true. Hmmm.. So now doctors in this country have got a new duty. Journalist. Good..
All you journalists out there, go away. We have got a lot of doctors in our country. We don't need you now. And due to increased seats proposed by Arjun singh, we will be getting more and more doctors every year. So go and find some other business for you.

Oh.. Coming back to the point. About the SMS. Check what "Youth for Equality" has to say.



YFE SQUASHES RUMOURS ABOUT DEATH OF DOC


Monday, May 22, 2006 : Several rumours are doing the rounds over SMSes and via e-mail about doctors dying in the protest. Also that the media is under pressure and not covering it.

We hereby clarify ALL SUCH RUMOURS ARE FALSE.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 4:47 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment