The last words

Sunday, May 13, 2007

They say that life is short. Maybe, but often I have felt like this journey is taking forever. I have often wondered how it would be during those last few minutes of my existence. When I see my whole life flashing before my eyes, how would I feel? I don't want to look back and say, "Damn, I should have done that long ago" or even say "I wish I had more time." Its obvious that we can never be satisfied with what we do or achieve. Even if I make a list today and achieve all that by next year, I am sure that I will have more things added on to my list before its done. I believe that we all have that hidden desire that makes us want to do more and achieve more.

They say that you never know when is gonna be your last moment. It may be today, tomorrow or 100 years later. Who knows I'm taking a morning walk along the road, a drunk driver comes with his truck and hits me.. Or I'm enjoying a nice trek along beautiful monsoon grass of Sahyadris and a Cobra comes out of no where and bites me.. Or I'm traveling by a bus, the bus hits a bridge wall and collapses in the river. So you see, anything can happen..

Suppose tomorrow is my last day and I come to you with this news. What will be the thing you would like to tell me at this moment.. Ask your heart and then answer.. :-)

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 12:38 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment