My new job

Monday, September 11, 2006

Today was first day of my job. Yup. I joined MIT College of computer science and studies, Latur as a lecturer.
My decision must have raised few eyebrows. But i would just like to
put up few facts. All of the computer engineers opt for a S/W job. If they don't get, they go for lecturer in engg college. As a result of this, we rarely get good teachers in our branches. So when we look at the BCA/BCS colleges, there is rarely a good techer opting for these colleges. I don't say I'm too good or like that. But i considered something must be done for betterment of these colleges. I'm frst BE lecturer in this college.
This is the case with an institution run by MIT.. so just imagine what is the scene at other institutes..

Anyways, now I've joined the institute and I need to give best of my
efforts for the betterment of it. Will be needing good wishes of all
of you.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 6:45 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment