Orkut is addictive

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Is there any doubt with this? Everyone who uses this great service by google will accept this universal fact.
I'm on orkut since August 2004. So it had been almost 2 years now. Last 1 year, I was too active on orkut and my scrap count went upto 3000. This was the saturation time when I started feeling bugged up. So all I did was started deleting each scrap. And this way, I managed to bring my scrap count to zero. Today I'm feeling so relaxed after deleting them all.
Its not that orkut is plain timepass. But it surely is when you use it behind a certain limit, the way I was using to increase scrap count. And once I got internet at my room and plenty of time to waste, the timepass had to increase and it did. But I should never forget that I got in touch with many old friends and got few new from orkut only. So, I won't mistake deleting my orkut account as some friend of mine suggested me.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 9:36 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment