Last exam of engineering

Friday, June 09, 2006

Tomorrow will be last exam of my engineering life. Of course if I don't get any backlogs :)
And I've started feeling bored right now only. I'm just waiting for 5:30 PM tomorrow when I'll be out of this college. It won't be much easy for me to digest the fact that now we are no part of this college. But still I'll be more excited about my new life, new job, entry in professional life and all. Now just looking forward for fast finish of this night.
Now I'm signing off. Lot of emotions to scribble down. But its high time for study. After all this is last time I'll be studying. So, wait until tomorrow to read my emotions. Bye

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 12:51 AM  

1 people thought of commenting on this:

thx for dropping in on my blog..
may you sail through your exams. and do more of trekking, timepass and tech.

-hawk-lady

indiwriter said...
Friday, 09 June, 2006  

Post a Comment