Table Tennis

Tuesday, May 23, 2006


Today, first time in my life when I took Table Tennis racket in my hand.
Yup.. Today I played table tennis for almost an hour. And Guess what, it was great !!! My friends always used to say me, "Dinesh, you need to play. You need to take more interest in sports." Even I always wanted to play sports but there was always an inferiority complex in me. I had decided never to play any sport and get laughed.
But, my colleagues from MIT NCC Troop realized this and they started inspiring me towards sports.
So we started playing badminton. Today, I was playing badminton with Megha. At the same time, Alok was busy playing table tennis with Monika. So, Megha said let's go and play carrom. We went in the gymkhana building. There we saw Alok and Monika playing Table tennis.
When Monika left for home, me and Megha took the rackets. Alok told me the rules once. And then we started. We both were kinda new to this game. But still we played a few good games. Of course, credit goes to our coach Mr. Alok Gaokar.
Now, the inferiority complex has been replaced by the zest of learning new games. They are best solution for any problem in life.

Btw, the two players in the snap are Megha and me..

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 11:33 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment