Planning never works

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I read many times at many places that everything should be pre-planned. But in my case, planning never worked out. It started from Tung trek in January 2005, when I had to change plan suddenly and we reached Lohgad. (View photos).
Then came July 2005 when we planned for Vairatgad and reached Rajgad. However, climbing Rajgad was unsuccessful.
Then, on new year eve, I had plans of Malhargad-Purandar-Wajragad but finally I landed at Rajgad.
Yesterday, again I planned for Malhargad and had to get satisfied on a long drive upto Dive.

Moral of the story is "Never plan things. Directly execute."

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 12:12 PM  

2 people thought of commenting on this:

I dont think so... It happens only for few times... How many times did you fail in exexuting your PLAN..

And if u r facing problem then u should think why ur plans are not being executed properly..

See in life PALNNING is important.

Dhiraj Jain said...
Wednesday, 04 January, 2006  

@ Dhiraj
Ok. Should i say *improper* planning necer works?

Anonymous said...
Saturday, 07 January, 2006  

Post a Comment