Tung-Lohgad trek photos

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hello guys
here are photos of my latest trek Lohgad via Tung



That's me



Other 3 people



All of us




Other trekkers we met there



The man who told us different route to Visapur



Overlook



Tung, Korigad and Ghangad



Lohgad



Korigad and range



Lohgad



Vinchu Kata



Another view of Vinchu Kata



The hole in hills called "Nedha"



The beautiful Sunset


If you are reading it till here, then i guess these photos deserve a comment from you.....

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 4:58 PM  

2 people thought of commenting on this:

great photos! sp sunset and Vinchu Kata. they r really amazing

Anonymous said...
Thursday, 13 January, 2005  

liked the one of Vichhu Katha.
looking at your pics made me realise how long it has been since I went trekking. doesnt look like I will be doing something like that in the near future too! :-(

Deepa Bhasthi said...
Sunday, 08 January, 2006  

Post a Comment