Word Verification

Friday, December 09, 2005

Ritesh says Blogger should not ask for word verification while posting comment on own blog.I say there should be provision for marking some bloggers as *authorised* and word verification should not be applicable for these bloggers. Well, we can even have *ignore list*

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 11:35 PM  

6 people thought of commenting on this:

The word verification is to check spam. You sure cant ignore every spammer!

Anonymous said...
Sunday, 11 December, 2005  

And the commenting feature I think is independent of the blogger. Since you also have to login when you comment on your own blog.

Anonymous said...
Sunday, 11 December, 2005  

@ Salil
I was talking about the case when a person is always signed in on a perticualr computer (like me). In that case, I don't need to sign in while posting comment, but I do need to go through the word verification...

Dinesh said...
Sunday, 11 December, 2005  

Following image will clear my point...

Click for image

Dinesh said...
Sunday, 11 December, 2005  

I agree wholeheartedly! :)

Ritesh said...
Thursday, 15 December, 2005  

I don't want to have images there at all.
My View here...(www.samyak.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...
Thursday, 12 January, 2006  

Post a Comment