Online from my comp

Monday, December 12, 2005

This post is being posted from my own comp. I started accessing net through my own Airtel GPRS, connected to my computer through a Bluetooth device. Now I can chat, send mails, read mails, downlaod etc. from my own comp. Gosh.. I am so excited about it.. I think tonight I'll get dreams of different sites only..

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 12:51 AM  

1 people thought of commenting on this:

Hey well dude..
but dont get too much excited...
it will last for few days only...
and i guess net connection on your own computer is not a big thing.
see here i can access net from my SE K750i mobile.
If you can access net from your own mobile then whats new in accessing net on your computer.
anyways enjoy with your comp and a net connection.

Dhiraj Jain said...
Monday, 12 December, 2005  

Post a Comment