Too busy to post

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Hi folks
These days, being session of our exams, I don't get much time to post.
This post, I prepared 3 days ago but couldn't post it.
So, posting today...

It rained a lot today. These rains remind me of my childhood when I used to enjoy the panoramic view of rains through home window. I always wanted to go out and enjoy the rains. But due to health problem, was never able to.
Now, I do all these things I missed in childhood. Go and get wet. Welcome the rains with arms wide open. Let the rains feel good to shower you with diamonds of water drops.
Today, Abhijeet told me he wants to get wet and I just wanted someone to accompany me. We went on terrace of hostel and enjoyed rains for a long time.
These rains reminded me of the Tikona trek we enjoyed in heavy shower and also the Sudhagad trek where I enjoyed best rains till now….
Expecting some more thundershower to satisfy me desire…..

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 3:03 PM  

1 people thought of commenting on this:

Wish it rains more.. Pune is so Hot these days. Thanks to the powercuts its getting worse.

Anonymous said...
Wednesday, 27 April, 2005  

Post a Comment