Best trek till date.....

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Many of my friends ask me which is my best trek till date..
And i get confused each time someone asks me..

Peb was my first trek.
Heavy rains made the Tikona trek great.
Sudhagad was first trek i organised.
Katraj-Sinhagad was my first night trek.
Tung-Lohagad was also never forgettable experience due to the unusual way we used for climbing lohagad.
The dense forests of Vasota were unmentionablly great.. Also it was my best organised trek (I think so)..
And the beauty of Harishchandragad and Konkankada: well, no doubt about it.
I will always remember Vispaur for the unplanned night stay without food and water at the top.
First visit to Lohagad will be remembered for the "Suhana Mausam"...
Tung: This fort always played hide and seek with me and i got it finally in third attempt..
And also many more treks remaining to mention..

Well, here lies te biggest confusion.
Whch of these should i mention as best trek?

My fellow trekker friends, do you face similar kind of confusion when someone asks you about your best trek?
Now i pass on this question to all my fellow trekker friends.
Which one will you rank as your best till date?

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 5:38 PM  

1 people thought of commenting on this:

Very true!!! Each time & experience is different in its own way! I guess you should write a book ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Dawn said...
Monday, 25 April, 2005  

Post a Comment