Puzzle you can never solve

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Hello ,
try to solve this. or look for the answer below......

What is the next number in the series?

21, 12, 12, 1, 2 ...
Scroll down for answer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Come on ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Only Ganguly knows it. Because these are his scores in the Test series
Ha,Ha,ha


- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 7:29 PM  

1 people thought of commenting on this:

-Best Seller by Ganguly: Back to the Pavillion in 2 minutes



- Shoiab Akhtar admits Ganguly is faster and quicker than him. "I haven't seen any one get out so fast. Man, I envy his speed. I am quick but he is quickest.", he says. "I think I should now cut my run up short when I bowl to him. Or else, he might be gone when I am half way thru my run up."



- Narain Karthikeyan to get some tips on Speed from Ganguly. His sponsorers have asked him to talk to the Prince of Kolkotta. They are also planning to endorse Ganguly.



- Dinesh Karthick confesses that his skills in getting ready and padded have improved a lot. As soon as Ganguly goes to bat, I know there is very little time in getting ready. "I must have broken world records a few times in this series" , says the Indian dimunitive wicketkeeper.



- Q: Any Guesses which is Ganguly's favorite movie?

A:Gone in 60 seconds.



- Railways keen on Ganguly: Atleast we'll be having someone who comes (back) before time. This will help them improve the image with the Indian public.



- Q: Which was the hottest place in B'lore Chinnaswami Stadium for the past few days?

A: The seat Ganguly was sitting in while in the Pavillion.



- Ganguly to donate all his bats to charity. "I don't require a bat nowadays", said the Indian southpaw.

Dinesh said...
Saturday, 09 April, 2005  

Post a Comment