I got it !!!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Thanks to Ritesh, I have an account at Yahoo 360 finally. Will post more about it soon, but for now, because you are a regular visitor to my blog, I cordially invite you to join my network at yahoo 360 degrees!

Leave a comment, if interested. :)

One quick note though, its not like Orkut. Its more of a keeping-in-touch-with-your-friends-and-family sort of social networking site. But its nice and they promise alot in the future.

And I have only 99 invites left!

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 11:20 AM  

2 people thought of commenting on this:

Hi:

Can you please send one to vinayak.kp@gmail.com?

Thanks,
-Vin

Anonymous said...
Friday, 29 April, 2005  

Thanks for the offer. Please send an invite to: james.willis@gmail.com. Thanks!

Anonymous said...
Friday, 29 April, 2005  

Post a Comment