The Olympic is here

Friday, August 08, 2008

The Olympic 2008 is about to start in Beijing. And the whole world is excited about it. Frankly saying, I'm not excited. In last 4 Olympics I've seen, India could not manage to bag even a single gold. In fact we have bagged only 3 medals in last 4 Olympic games. And if we see the kind of approach our country, our countrymen and our government have towards the Olympic games, I don't really expect any better performance by our sportsmen.

So the bottom line, I'm not excited about the Olympic games. I'm gonna neglect it in my blog, twits and everywhere else. Unless except India bags another medal in the games. The Google logo for Olympic is great but. This logo excites me.. :-)

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 6:49 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment