I want to trek

Monday, July 28, 2008

That beautiful rainy season is around. Agreed, its not really *too* fascinating in Mumbai to talk about beauty of rainy season. But the beauty of Sahyadris in rains is something no one can disagree to.
I've always been fascinated by the lush green environment in Sahyadris. Its the place and time where even the skies start appearing green instead of blue. And this is the ideal time for trekking.
I've always been an avid trekker. Have done more than 60 treks so far to visit different forts and caves in Sahyadris. But last some time, my trekking zest appears to be taking a drop. I haven't had a trek for last 5 months {Kalsubai trek being the last one}.

Ever since I came to Mumbai, I wanted to visit two trekking spots. Karnala near Panvel, and Mahuli near Asangao. But I guess am getting too lazy these days to take up my bum to these places.
Hopefully, soon I will visit these places and write a review for you.. *HOPEFULLY* :-)

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 1:27 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment