My best friend's wedding: which I broke down

Monday, June 16, 2008

The story is about one of my best friend, whose name I would like to keep secret as of now. By the end of the post, you may realize who he is. And if you don't, then anyways I wanted to keep it secret. So its fine.
So this friend of mine who owns a software company in Pune also owns an I-phone. And one fine evening, I was playing with his I-phone and I dialed my number. Those days, I used to have a English caller tune. So when I called my number, I also pressed the star key. And my tune was copied to his number.
I thought the story would end here but it did not. Few days later, his family was looking for a bride and there was one bride's family who liked this guy. They liked the guy, his family, his business everything. Until.. Alas.. One fine day, the girl's ad decided to call this to be groom and as he dialed the number, one zaggy English song was making waves in his ears. Now, I won't really mind if a guy my daughter is gonna marry has an English caller tune but this man did. And he said, "I can't let my daughter marry a guy who has English caller tune".
And the prospect engagement and marriage was broken. Am still wondering what went wrong? Pressing the star button or the psychology of the girl's parents to consider a English song lover is not an ideal son in law..
And btw, that friend of mine is still trying to figure out which English song his callers are listening to.. :-)

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 10:26 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment