The dream that was....

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dream is one of the weirdest thing in this world. And here I'm talking about the dreams which we see with closed eyes in sleep. Of course other dreams are also kinda weird at times but I prefer to talk about them later on.
So coming back to the point, dreams is one of the most weird things in this world. So last night, I had one such weird dream.

I was waiting at Vadala Road station for a train towards Vashi for my summer internship. For a change, I decided to get into ladies compartment. For the obvious reason. Checking out some hot chicks (?). And as i boarded the train, to my surprise I could only see guys all around the compartment. And everyone was staring at me as if they were hoping a butterfly and a crow came along. They stared at me for few seconds and then everyone turned around with disappointment.
The fact ws that everyone had boarded the compartment in the hope of checking out chicks and there was no chick in there.

I just wonder if the dream was inspired by the scene in Euro Trip where the guys go to the nude beach to check out chicks and they find all "i-want-to-see-nude-female" kinda males around..

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 5:52 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment