Some random notes

Monday, May 19, 2008

* Rajasthan Royals are playing extremely well and they are the strongest contestant for thr trophy. Mumbai Indians have definitely come up quite well after Sachin's arrival and may give strong takkar to Rajasthan Royals. I'm *still* thinking about watching a live match at stadium.

* I had been to IdeaCamp Pune. The event went quite smoothly but too formally.

* I had been to Vasai fort for Fort conservation program. And left within an hour.

* Many of my blogger friends use del.icio.us and diggit kinda things. I don't use then as the concept never clicked me.

* I'm enjoying my summer job. At the same time, looking forward to the results of first year which will be out anytime this month.

* I'm enjoying my stay at this 3 BHK flat in Bandra which we have taken on rent.

* I'm missing my best friend in college with whom I had an arguement few days back and now she is not talking to me.

* I have watched few movies in last fortnight but did not write reviews. The movies include Iron Man, BhootNath, 50 First Dates, Just My Luck, You me aur Hum etc

* My laptop is not working the service centre guys are taking too long to repair it. I'm not satisfied with Acer and advice all not to go for it.

* I may have a long vacation in July and my family is planning a tour during this time.

* I'm finding a need of networking. Knowing new people and talking to them increases your own capabilities.

* I want to read "The three mistakes of my life". Already few books are there in my waiting list and I will have to also complete these ones.

* I'm planning to grow my hair long. Just the same way I plan always and then I cut them short when I get bored of maintaining them in a couple of months.

* I've fallen in love with the concept of "Barcamp". I loved the spirit and enthusiasm with which these events take place. Best part is there is not the typical formal environment in these events.

* A friend of mine is planning to launch an IT company. I'm equally excited about it.

* Last few days, I did not put tags to my blogspots. And now its getting to boring to add tags to so many posts.

* Blogger has come up with a nice concept of future posts. Now I can put some posts in queue so that my blog never goes inactive :-)

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 4:27 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment