Events lined up

Monday, May 05, 2008

Being fond of trekking and technology, I keep attending various events relatd to trekking and technology. There are few events lined up in the coming week but I'm not sure if I will be able to attend all of them due to the summer job.

On 11th May, we have "4th Fort Conservation Workshop" at Vasai fort. This workshop is arranged twice a year from Sahyadrilovers group. During these workshops, we discuss various ways to preserve the hstorical heritage of forts and also tudy various ways implemented by numerous organisations towards the cause.

Between 14th-19th May, we have Animal Census in all the Sanctuaries. I always wanted to go for this but each time my exams have stopped me. This time its the summer job which will be preventing me from going for the Census.

On 17th May, Pune will host Ideacamp. This is a self-organized gathering to share ideas and see them shape by applying divergent thinking. The objective of the camp is to get people from different roles like designers, entrepreneurs, financers, creative minds, technology evangelists, product managers and marketers together to bandy ideas from everyone’s viewpoint. Ideally by end of the gathering we should have ‘proof of potential’ for our ideas. This is one event which will be very useful for new entrepreneurs.

On After 19th May, Prof Deshmukh {one of my professors at MIT} will host a session about Pavankhind Episode. Babasaheb Purandare will be the person who will be talking about the episode with the help of photographs clicked by Dr Deshmukh.

So too many events na. I don't know how many of these events I will actually be able to attend. But am gonna try to atend as many as I can.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 9:13 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment