500

Monday, January 14, 2008

It gives me immense pleasure to announce that the Post you are reading is 500th post on this blog. The journey that had started with continuous bugging to start a blog by Hardik Shah has today reached to a place where I can recollect many happy moments when I look back. I hope and pray to all-mighty that the journey will continue the same way with good wishes and co-operation of you all.
Thank you..

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 12:00 AM  

3 people thought of commenting on this:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rakee said...
Thursday, 17 January, 2008  

Now this is sweet! I am happy that you keep blogging.. I have almost lost touch with that (i had so much passion previously).

Hardik Shah said...
Friday, 25 January, 2008  

Thanks Hardik..
I would love to see you writing again..

Dinesh said...
Friday, 25 January, 2008  

Post a Comment