My visit to dental clinic

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Its universal truth that "Every child born on the earth is a chocolate lover". And when this child grows up to teenage, he becomes a source of earning for dentists.
Those who have been to dental clinics will agree if I say, this is one place where you don't want to go. The dentist tells you not to have chocolates and Ice creams cause these things are bad for teeth. And that's why every child (and grown ups too) hate dentists. Sometimes I wonder if a dentist's child ever gets to have a chocolate in his whole life.. :-)
Anyway, I'm no exception to the above said universal rule. My visit to Dental clinic started little late than others. But I couldn't skip it. My visits started from around 4 months back when I started a sudden tooth pain. There was an infection in one of my teeth. The infection was removed and cavity was filled up with Cement (actually its some material full of calcium and other material which fills up the cavity with so that you won't feel the cavity. I thought its over now. But the neighboring one got an infection and started paining. I had to again go to the clinic. This time, same process was repeated with the next tooth.
The dentist said me one sentence this time. "Once a dental patient will always be a dental patient" So true. Once your teeth invite problems, the problems won't leave your teeth unless either the teeth die or you die.
Now I've to again go to the place on Friday to remove the cement element and fill up the cavity with silver. May God give me strength to fight with these teeth problems. Amen!!!

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 11:15 PM  

4 people thought of commenting on this:

yea... its definitely the universal truth...
i am sure dentist's kids get chocolate...in fact, they get more than normal kids....their parents are dentists...they can fix the kids' teeth for free, and daily even...

i really wish I don't ge problems tomorrow...I think there is a small cavity...very small...shouldn't bother right? not like its paining me right now...

Unknown said...
Friday, 22 June, 2007  

hehe....looks like the dragon's[Hershey Desai] are not good!

anyways, actually only time i have gone to the dentist is when one of my milk teeth was not budging a millimeter and a new one was popping up from behind...had to get removed
forcefully.
..and man that pic is really not needed...put one which looks a little more closer to humanity ;)

and a great Blog!!

Anonymous said...
Friday, 22 June, 2007  

nah,the pic is fine.
i kinda actually liked it.
never mind THO,nice blog

X said...
Monday, 25 June, 2007  

Thanks people for the comments..
And I personally liked the image :-)

Dinesh said...
Wednesday, 04 July, 2007  

Post a Comment