My Love for You

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This is dedicated to the lady in my heart.. I know I'm not a good poet, specially with English. I do write poems in Marathi which I publish at my Marathi blog. Still, I hope you will bare with this.


"Just know that the love I have for you
Is not to be put in stack or queue

Like a Variable in an infinite loop
Be in my heart always and never stop

My heart is like a port, unread,
and the love I have has only one thread
You are in my heart's RAM and not in the cache
So if you won't respond, my heart will crash

Like an application that is stand alone,
I'm a programmer who earns a lot on my own
And my request is clear, without any encryption
And hope it is not void, that you return.

If Java can be linked with C
Or if e-mails can be sent for free
Why on earth can't you and me
For the rest of our life time together be"


Dear Lady in my Heart, I know you don't read my blog. But if sometimes, by any chance you scramble upon this blog, these are my true feelings for you. Though I could have put it up in more romantic way, you know how bad poet I am :-)

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 2:46 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment