The story behind birth of a Legend

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Time: First week of February of 1986
Venue: Bramhakamal (The residence of Lord Bramha and his wife Saraswati)
Bramha is in a serious mood, thinking deeply about something.

Saraswati: what are you thinking about?
Bramha: Valentine day is approaching. I need to create something beautiful".
Saraswati: But you have already created many things. Beautiful forests, unbounded sky, splendid water reservoirs, handsome boys and beautiful girls. You have already put up all the beauty in this world. What more you want to create?

Bramha : I want to create someone who will appreciate all these things. He should have a passion to fly in the unbounded sky I've created. He should enjoy the swim in the splendid water resources I've created. And he should enjoy every single beauty of the beautiful forests I've created. He should also be appreciator of the beautiful girls I've created.
And that's not all. He will be having a skill of minute observation of everything around him. He will be absorb all bad things and spread out only good things to people around him. He will be a great leader and even greater learner of all things. And most of all, as I'm creating this model on Valentine day, it should be lovable by all.

Saraswati: But what exactly are you going to create?

Bramha: Just wait and watch.

And after around a week, on 14th Feb, 1986; a child was born in Baitul, in the beautiful hills of Satpudas. His mom named him Alok. He is one of my closest friend and one of the most lovable personalities I've ever come across..

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 6:01 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment