First Salary

Monday, October 09, 2006

Today, I got my first salary. Rs. 3333/-. ie the salary for 20 days. I could withdraw only 3000/- of this. But I bought gifts for mom, dad, didi. jiju, gudiya, satish mama, friends.. and still, 1000 bucks remaining which I'll be using for myself..
I got jwellery for mom and didi. Got toys for gudiya. Mobile holder, pen and photo frame for jiju. Photo frame for dad. Mobile holder for Satish mama. Everyone was happy except didi and jiju. Cause they haven't got the gifts yet. They will get the surprise package after 2 days. They don't read my blog so I can mention about the surprise here :)
Well, its really exciting when you get your first salary. First day in school, first love, first kiss and first salary.. Everything has its own importance in life. Of course first marriage too. But the excitement of first marriage vanishes as soon as you see another beautiful girl. Well, that's a different matter.
So coming back to the point, I'm excited about my first salary and today I am very very happy. Hope my enthusiasm towards the work remains the same throughout my work period.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 10:44 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment