Teachers' Day Special

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First of all, my salute to Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, in honour of whom Teachers' Day is celebrated every year.
When I think of teachers in my life, I firstly remember my primary teacher Mrs. Suryawanshi who taught us first lessons of our life. Then I remember lot of teachers in my schooling, junior college and engg. days. But other than these all teachers, I remember two most important teachers of my life.
MIT NCC TROOP which provided me first confidence about myself. And also taught me working in team, appreciating and anticipating, accepting defeat but again trying for victory with double josh, management skills, following friendship rules and what not.. Due to overflow of emotions, I'm running out of words.. So kindly forgive..
Second best teacher I can think of is Mamu Sahyadri. I call it as Mamu cause it has always loved me. Whatever may be the challenge; rains, cold or heat, it provided us training to deal with it all. It made me experience the cold of Harishchandragad, the rains of Rajgad and the heat at hot rockpatches near Bhaje.. It made us to go on hunger strike during Visapur trek.. But never let me go ill due to anything.. It always gave us power to fight, whatever may be the situation.. And that's where I still get inspiration whenever I stuck up in life..
Here is the day to salute these two great Gurus of my life.. I will never forget you..

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 8:13 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment