My two temptations

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I always had temptation towards two things. Height and fire.
Whenever I go to heights, I feel like jumping down. And Whenever I see fire, I feel like touching it, experiencing it. Treks helped me to overcome the first temptation but I still see dreams where I jump from high buildings and hills.
And the second temptation, I fulfilled partially today. I was making tea on gas. Looking at the flame of the stove, I was being tempted. So finally I put my hands in the flame for a second or two. However, the small time was sufficient to bring me back to the present. :D
But in the attempt, my three fingers have burnt a little. As a result of which, I am unable to type fast today.. Hehaha

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 5:14 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment