My vegan life

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Its Paryushan time. And this time I've decided to follow a vegan life during the Paryushan Parva.
I had previously tried following a vegan life and it was too difficult. This time again, I decided to check my control power once again. This time I'm at home where lot of sweets are always in fridge. And I'm a big fan of sweets. But this time, I can't have the sweets as they are all made up of milk and khawa. Mom wants me to have a lot of ghee and grow fat. But ghee is not a vegan product. So, can't have it :( And without ghee, everything is so tasteless. I can't have my favorite bournavita. I used to take 1 liter milk each day, and today I have to drop milk completely.
Overall, life is going a little boring with this vegan lifestyle. But then, its simple too. And simplicity is always better. I accept, I can't manage with this simple lifestyle for much long. But 1 week of simple life will teach me a lot. I just hope this vegan life will continue for atleast 1 whole week :D

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 9:16 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment