At the Railways

Friday, May 26, 2006

I was always fascinated towards traveling by train. I will always prefer a journey by train over bus. Its a different fun traveling by train.
While at railway station and in railway compartment, you will find lot of different people. Do you remember having witnessed some guy with torn clothes cleaning the compartment and asking some money. Well, these guys have always got my sympathy and I always make it a point to give them some coins.
But I never tried to find out what exactly they do with the money or how exactly their life is. One of my journalist friend Deepa tried finding out. You can go through her post regarding the same.

The post reminds me a dialogue of Amitabh from film Aankhein..
"Sach! Kalpanase bhi vichitra hota hai yeh sach!!"

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 1:25 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment