Rajgad

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Top view of RajgadRajgad Known for its confusing routes. It is said that whoever visits this fort, have to lose the track atleast once. I've experienced this twice.
Here is account of my first visit. In second attempt, I completed this fort. (View snaps).

Now, we arranged a trek to this fort from 4th to 6th March, 06. I was the one who was knowing complete fort and entry to this legendary monument. However, due to some physical problem, I had to quit midway. Others could not find the entrance.
Anyways, we enjoyed the three days. We stayed in Male village on the banks of Ghatghar dam. We had lot of sports, adventure activities and cultural activites. First time in life, I did Monkey Crawling, I had Cadets' punishment, I did obstacle run, I did "No touch Navigation... All was too much fun.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 6:13 PM  

1 people thought of commenting on this:

I have been lost twice too and it amuses me because this was the last place I expected I would get lost.

BuD said...
Friday, 07 July, 2006  

Post a Comment