My hostel and college through Google Earth

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Dinesh Soni's hostel and college through google earth

Just thought of showing you my hostel and college. The Google Earth image shows up my hostel and college. And also the route I take to reach college. The route is marked in red and the structures have got blue border.
Click on the image to view full size..

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 12:01 PM  

2 people thought of commenting on this:

Wandered into your blog and could not help but notice that you had posted Google Earth images. I had a lot of fun once finding places that meant the most to me and hopefully with share them soon as well. But GEarth sure has made this planet a smaller place, hasnt it?

ShaKri

ShaK said...
Monday, 06 February, 2006  

Yes Shakri.. The world is now a very small place and we can explore any part of it sitting in fornt of our desktop...

Its really exciting..

Dinesh said...
Monday, 06 February, 2006  

Post a Comment