Different me

Friday, February 17, 2006

Here I share few of my snaps during different times which show my different forms. Frankly, I'm not any all round personality or anything. Neither am I good looking model. I just wanted to show you few of my snaps and so I put up the snaps here..
I know, this is quite a long post and I appologise for the long time to download all the images.
By the time the post appears, why not have a look at Latur blog or my Marathi blog ? Don't worry. Clicking on these links will not interrupt normal loading procedure. Blogs will open up in new window..




At inauguration of Piramyd Megastore, SB road


Just a different look of mine


At our terrace in Latur


Enjoying my favourite bhel


My FE room


With Laptop


Studying (Very rare photograph)


Working for NCC Web site


My Negative side :)


Lukhnawi dress at Haridwar


Trying my costume for NCC show 2005


Lambe Baal


Traditional Day 2005


Traditional Day 2006


With Ashish in 6th Std


I love my Sahyadri and I don't need any bed when I'm with Sahyadri


Cleaning the fort Tikona


Trekker in me


Trekker me

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 8:52 PM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment