Premier of "Ek Unad Diwas"

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Stars at Premier of Marathi Movie Ek Unad DiwasThis Friday, I was at Mangala theatre for the premiere show of Marathi movie "Ek Unad Diwas". There, I got to meet Marathi Legends Ashok Saraf, Vijay Patkar, Vijay Gokhale, Viju Khote, Sammer Gaikwad etc. I also got their autographs which I'll be putting up soon.
The movie, directorial debut of Vijay Patkar is really good and it touches the exact point of today's aged people who are caught badly in rules and regulations.
Ashok Saraf is as usual impressive in his role. Guest appearance by Vijay Patkar also won few claps. Viju Khote and Vijay Gokhale are also in guest appearances but impressive. Specially, Viju Khote as Mohanlal was a treat to watch..

My computer is not working so I'm unable to put up things in my blog for quite few days. Hoping fast recovery of my comp so that I can start blogging again.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 12:35 PM  

2 people thought of commenting on this:

you rarely get to watch a good movie these days. look at what we are made to watch in the name of bollywood!
I hear marathi theatre is very good. do you like plays?

Deepa Bhasthi said...
Monday, 23 January, 2006  

Stage plays have always been part of every Marathi person..
I just love watching these plays. Most of them are based on real life comedy, but there are also few based on serious topics.

Many of the bollywood movies have also been inspired by Marathi plays..

Dinesh said...
Monday, 23 January, 2006  

Post a Comment