My Autograph Collection

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I have this hobby of Autograph collection. Though I am not regular at it, I've collected few autographs. Here I am displaying few autographs I've got. These are images from my autograph book taken by Dhiraj's Sony Erricson K750i.

More to come soon



Autograph of Jayant Narlikar: By Dinesh Soni
Jayant Narlikar

Autograph of Medhatai Patkar: By Dinesh Soni
Medhatai Patkar

Autograph of Ashok Saraf: By Dinesh Soni
Ashok Saraf

Autograph of Narendra Dabholkar: By Dinesh Soni
Narendra Dabholkar

Autograph of Col S S Hasabnis: By Dinesh Soni
Col S S Hasabnis

Autograph of Vijay Gokhale: By Dinesh Soni
Vijay Gokhale

Autograph of Viju Khote: By Dinesh Soni
Viju Khote

Autograph of Sameer Gaikwad: By Dinesh Soni
Sameer Gaikwad

Autograph of Jaydev Patkar: By Dinesh Soni
Jaywant Wadkar

Autograph of Vijay Patkar: By Dinesh Soni
Vijay Patkar

Autograph of Pradeep Velankar: By Dinesh Soni
Pradeep Velankar

Autograph of Mandeera Bedi: By Dinesh Soni
Mandeera Bedi

Autograph of Meghana Naidu: By Dinesh Soni
Meghna Naidu

Autograph of Milind Soman: By Dinesh Soni
Milind Soman

Autograph of Sayeed Kirmani: By Dinesh Soni
Sayeed Kirmani

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 8:47 PM  

2 people thought of commenting on this:

Het gr8 collection...you should have came to me.. you could have got one more autograph for your colection.

Dhiraj Jain said...
Friday, 03 February, 2006  

Hi, its great collection man, Nice one. Do I know you? How did you get my signature?

Col S S Hasabnis

Anonymous said...
Sunday, 29 October, 2006  

Post a Comment