Mamma, I'm coming home...!!!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

After three long months, finally I'm going home. I'm going to Latur. I'm going to meet my parents. Going to meet didi who is coming to from Jalna to meet me. I'm going to meet little Aditya, Rutuja and Rishikesh (My nephews). It was September when I last visited home. Lot of things happened after that. There were my Navratri fasts (9 days without bed, food and footwears). Then there was Diwali and this was my first Diwali without my family. Then there were my exams and seminar.
During all these time, I missed my family too much. There were lot of bad things in my life after September and I always wanted to cry with mamma. I always thought she is the only one who could have figured out my sorrows, my problems and definitely would have helped me out.
I miss playing with Aditya. How he calls me "Chachu" or "Dinesh". Yes, he calls me by name and I love it. I miss all those days I spend at home. And I miss my family.
I miss didi. I remember how I cried in the bus after her marriage. I couldn't attend her Bidaai as I had to attend my exams. But, whenever I see that video, I can't resist myself from crying.
Today, I'm felling too glad that I'm going home. I will meet my family after long time. Last year, I went home on 21st December. Here is the post of last year.

BTW, won't be posting for 3 days. So, here is wishing you all Merry Christmas.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 5:37 PM  

2 people thought of commenting on this:

have a safe trip and ENJOOOOYYYY!!!

Anonymous said...
Wednesday, 28 December, 2005  

Thanx Hima..
The journey was not at all pleasant. Just hope that return journey will be little better..

Dinesh said...
Wednesday, 28 December, 2005  

Post a Comment