Go ahead ! Kiss your girl !!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Just heared on telivision that there will be no objection on kissing
scenes in movies. This announcement came from Information and
Broadcasting Minister Priyaranjan Dasmunshi.
This news implies that somewhere down the line, we are accepting the
fact. Everything is part and parcel of life (This phrase I've picked
up from my very good friend Soni Singh). Coming back to point, in
every love relationship, kiss plays a vital role and we've to accept
it. Its just a hug and kiss with which you show your lover how much
you love and care.
People should grow up and see at this feeling with a broad point of view.
Hats off to Mr. Minister for this decision !

Btw, I had previously posted about the importance of first kiss in
romantic relatioship, but can't provide the link as I'm posting from
my cell..

--
Dinesh H. Soni
JAM BEAURUE CHIEF
MIT Pune
9890897198

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 11:32 PM  

1 people thought of commenting on this:

Even I have something to say man... Read at at http://dhirajkjain.blogspot.com/2005/12/go-ahead-kiss-your-girl.html

I dont agree you Dinesh...

Dhiraj Jain said...
Saturday, 03 December, 2005  

Post a Comment