1 day without mobile !!!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Today, I had to spend one whole day without my mobile.. It meant no incoming, no outgoing, no outgoing SMS, and most of all no GPRS (read as no gmail).
Actually, I had lot of balance but no validity :-( And my ATM machine refused to give any money.. Seems this ATM is working just like our MLAs. Most of the time busy fighting with themselves rather than solving our problems. I tried 4 times in last 2 days thinking to recharge before validity ends.
Finally at night when it was unbearable, I called up Dhiraj and asked him to recharge my cell..
Now, its working and I'm typing this post in Gmail compose window, THANX TO DHIRAJ !!!


--
Dinesh H. Soni
9890897198

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 1:35 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment