Its Thanksgiving Day: Yet Again

Sunday, November 27, 2005


I thank all those who read my blog, put comments and most of all, bear my non-sence posts..
I Thank all those who were my inspiration while writing blog posts..
I thank all those who provided images to post on this blog (Specially Dhiraj and his K750i)..
I thank all those who mailed me appreciating my blog..
I thank all those who became my friends through blogging..
I thank all those who put my site as bookmark (If any :-)
I thank all those sites which provided mt counters, blogrolls and various other facilities
I thank all those search engines which returned my blog on searching for various phrazes
I thank all those whose material I have copied sometimes and put up on my blog
I thank all my friends who always inspired me to put up posts related to trekking as well as technology
I thank all the contributors of Latur blog
I thank Hardik for introducing me to blogging
I thank blogger for providing me template and server space for my blog
I thank Dhiraj for contributing to Mawla Group Blog
I thank the society for providing me different topics to write about
I thank myself for writing all the crap over the period of 1 year

And Finally, I thank GOD for his kind co-operation to my every deed

Here is my previous post about thanksgiving day.

----
Dinesh Soni
9890897198

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 12:00 AM  

0 people thought of commenting on this:

Post a Comment