Happy B'day Ashish

Friday, November 25, 2005

Yesterday, I was at Ashish Kala's place to celebrate his B'day. Well, let me tell you something about this guy. Ashish is my Childhood friend (From 6th standard). We used to study together in HSC, then for IIIT studies and then First Year of Engineering. He is now in DY Patil Engg College doing Final Year, Civil. I've shared almost each of my secret with him and he is the guy on whom I always rely whenever I face any problem.

Here are few snaps of his B'day celebration.


Me putting cake on Ashish's face
Me putting cake on Ashish's face


Me and Ashish Kala in some happy mood
Ashish and me in some happy mood


Me, Ashish Kala and Ghansham Mundada
Ashish, Me and Ghansham


Ashish Kala with cake on his face
Seems Ashish liked the cake too much


Me with cake on face
Even I was "OFFERED" the cake

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 12:39 AM  

1 people thought of commenting on this:

Nice buddy..........

Guess really enjoyed the party...........

Anonymous said...
Friday, 25 November, 2005  

Post a Comment