1st birthday special

Wednesday, October 05, 2005



Hello friends
My blog will turn 1 on 15th October. On this occasion, I've a special announcement to do.
There is a special gift for the person who has maximum comments in my blog. Well, you can still win. All you have to do is visit my previous posts (You have full 1 year's posts to read) and put your opinion about the blog :-) TYes. Its that simple..

What I will get through this? Well,I will come to know what people think about my posts and I will be able to decide direction of my posts in the future..

* The comments upto 14th October will be considered for the contest.
* Multiple comments in the same topic will be considered as single.
* Only in case of tie, Multiple comments in the same topic will be considered.

- Dinesh Finally completed this scribble at 7:01 PM  

2 people thought of commenting on this:

Aree bhai, prize kya hai? ;)

Ritesh said...
Wednesday, 05 October, 2005  

Thats surprise oooooooohhh :-D

Dinesh said...
Thursday, 06 October, 2005  

Post a Comment